DO NOT MISS SANTA THIS CHRISTMAS Book your special visit now
Please book well in advance.
Santa Home Visits
- Pictures with everyone (children and adults max 10 children)
- Listening to what the children would like for Christmas
- Answering those difficult questions about the North Pole and how Santa delivers gifts (Santa will show the ‘Time Tinker’ as used on Christmas Eve) answer how old he is and more.
- Reading of a Christmas story or
- Santa telling The night before Christmas (in the first person and Southern hemisphere as written by Santa G)
- Singing a Christmas Carol with everyone (Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer)
- Santa will hand out presents provided for the children by the parents
- Do not miss Santa this Christmas. Santa will wish everyone a Merry Christmas before he departs to the North Pole
- These visits are usually 30 – 45 minutes in the evening. Parents and Grandparents have as much fun as the kids on these visits. It provides wonderful photo opportunities in your home!!
- Maximum of 10 Children at each visit indoors only.
Sneek and Peek
- Have Santa G visit your home late Christmas Eve or early Christmas morning (from 11pm to 5am).
- Do not miss Santa this Christmas. Santa will fill stockings and pull out presents from his magical toy sack while you and the kids watch from a ‘hidden location’.
- After Santa G is finishing you can sneak them back to bed (usually when Santa puts the toy bag on his back) of course take pictures too or video this visit to relive again and again.
- A prior visit to the home is a good idea so Santa has a clear idea of where to go and how to get there on the night.
- Santa G has only a few slots available for this type of visit and limits visits to 10 -15 minutes at each home.
Want Santa & Mrs Claus to visit?
Get in touch with us
A special service for that special gift.
RED RIBBON DELIVERIES
A unique delivery service by Santa Claus
Do you have a special item that needs to be delivered by Santa any time of the year?
Are you away from family or that special person and would like Santa to deliver on your behalf?
Are you popping the question and would like Santa to pop in with the ring?